Affiliate Program Terms
As used in the below Terms: (i) "We", "us", "our" and "Snatched" refers to Snatched Fashion Truck or RosalRoy, LLC; (ii) "you" or "your" refers to the
Affiliate; (iii) "our website" refers to the Snatched Fashion Truck brand website which includes www.catchsnatched.com; (iv) "your website" refers to any websites that you will link to our website; (v) "Program" refers to the Snatched
After receiving your application, we will review your website and notify you of your acceptance or rejection into our Program. Please allow up 48 hours for your application to be reviewed. We reserve the right to reject any application, however we encourage you to contact us if you feel we have made an incorrect decision. Including all of the websites that you use in your profile will help us make a better decision. We use Refersion (www.refersion.com) to track and
manage our affiliates. Upon acceptance, successful applicants will be able to log-in to our affiliate dashboard on the Refersion platform.
Your participating website(s) may not:
- Infringe on our or any anyone else’s intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights.
- Violate any law, rule or regulation.
- Contain any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography or sexually explicit materials.
- Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
- Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
Upon acceptance into the Program, links will be made available to you through the Refersion affiliate interface. Your acceptance in our program means you agree to and abide by the following:
- You will only use linking code obtained from the Refersion affiliate interface without manipulation.
- All domains that use your affiliate link must be listed in your affiliate profile.
- Your Website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look andfeel of our Website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your Website is our Website or any part of our Website including, without limitation, framing of our Website in any manner.
-You may not engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups, false or misleading links on your website. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring url information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating).
- Using redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain is prohibited.
If you are found redirecting links to hide or manipulate their original source, your current and past commissions will be voided or your commission level will be set to 0%. This does not include using "out" redirects from the same domain where the affiliate link is placed.
If you are enrolled in our Program and participate in PPC advertising, you must adhere to our PPC guidelines as follows:
-You may not bid on any of our brand terms (examples of which are identified below) for current or future brands, including any variationsor misspellings thereof for search or content based campaigns on Google, MSN, Yahoo or any other network.
- You may not use "Snatched" or any similar wording in sequence with any other keyword
- You may not use "Snatched" in your ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display url.
-You may not direct link to our website from any Pay Per Click ad or use redirects that yield the same result. Affiliates must be directed to an
actual page on your website.
- You may not bid in any manner appearing higher than Snatched's ads for any search term in position 1-5 in any auction style pay-per-click advertising program
If you automate your PPC campaigns, it is your responsibility to exclude "Snatched" from your program and we strongly suggest you add it as a negative keyword. We have a strict no tolerance policy on PPC brand bidding.You will forfeit all commissions for a minimum of the past 30 days and your commission will be set to 0% without warning if you engagein PPC brand bidding that uses the Snatched brand.
Example Branded Terms:
Snatched, Snatched Fashion Truck, Catch Snatched, Snatched Boutique
If you are enrolled in our Program and your Website promotes coupon codes, you must adhere to our Coupon Guidelines as follows:
-You may ONLY advertise coupon codes that are provided to you through
the affiliate program or network or that are displayed on our
- Posting any information about how to work around the requirements of a coupon/promotion will result in removal from the
- Coupons must be displayed in their entirety with the full offer, valid expiration date and code.
- You may NOT use any technology that covers up the coupon code and generates the affiliate click by revealing the code(s).
-You may NOT advertise coupon codes obtained from our non-affiliate
advertising, customer e-mails, paid search, or any other campaign.
- You may NOT give the appearance that any ongoing offer requires clicking
from your website in order to redeem. For example, if all items on the site have a 10% sale, you may not turn this into an offer that infers that the customer must click from your site to get this deal.
- On click through, you must link directly to our website. Framing of ourwebsite is strictly prohibited.
Cookie Stuffing/Forced Clicks: You must not mislead customers into clicking on an offer or coupon that does not exist or practice similarly deceptive tactics that are generally known as "cookie stuffing or forced clicks." These include, but are not limited to:
- Using knowingly expired offers or presenting offers that do not exist or are not affiliate offers
- Making claims that a user must click on a link first to activate or receive an offer.
- Presenting a button that claims to show all offers that sets the affiliate cookie in the background
-Technology that generates a click or sets the cookie from the action of copying a coupon code or though a pop under.
COUPON ATTRIBUTION & AUTHENTICATION
Affiliates whose primary business is posting coupons, who are viewed by the
program as being a coupon site and/or who are tagged as coupon in our
system, will not be paid commission for any sales generated without a
corresponding valid coupon code. Valid codes are defined as codes that
are made available to the affiliate channel in general, through newsletters or the Refersion platform, to that affiliate directly/privately or short term site-wide offers. Coupon codes that are not real, expired, not specific (ie up to 40% off) or are long term sitewide offers that do not require a code are not considered valid codes and the affiliate will not be given commission on these orders.
Use of any of our brand terms as part of the domain or sub-domain for your
website is strictly prohibited (i.e. catchsnatched.website.com or www.catchsnatched-coupons.com).
ADVERTISING & PUBLICITY
Snatched shall make available to you certain banner advertisements, button
links, text links, and/or other graphic or textual material for display and use on your advertising channels. You may not alter these promotional materials unless you have prior written consent from Snatched. Snatched maintains ownership of these materials at all times.
You shall not create, publish, distribute, or print any written material
that makes reference to Snatched without first submitting that material
to us and receiving our prior written consent. If you intend to promote
us via e-mail campaigns, you must adhere to the following:
- E-mail must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the e-mail is being sent on behalf of Snatched.
- E-mails must first be submitted to us for approval prior to being sent or we must be sent a copy of the e-mail.
Promotion on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms is permitted following these general guidelines:
-You ARE allowed to promote offers to your own lists; more specifically,
you’re welcome to use your affiliate links on your own Facebook,
Twitter, etc. pages. For example: You may post, "25% off sale at Snatched through Friday with code "Snatched25."
- You ARE PROHIBITED from posting your affiliate links on Snatched's Facebook, Twitter, etc. company pages in an attempt to turn those links into affiliate sales.
- You ARE PROHIBITED from running social media ads using the the brand "Snatched".
1. In exchange for your display of our promotional materials, and for your compliance with and performance of the terms andconditions of this Agreement, Snatched shall pay you a commission (the "Commission") in the amount of a percentage of the final sale amount of aproduct. Taxes and/or additional shipping charges will not be included in the commission calculation.
The base commission percentage is 10% for banner placement and social media posts/reposts, product exchange for bloggers with less than 15,000 followers, and 12% for bloggers with more than 15,000 followers, but may be higher based on performance and your ability to generate traffic. This percentage is subject to change by Snatched at any time. For example, high performing Affiliates may be rewarded with a higher percentage rate or Snatched and Affiliate may negotiate a different percentage. Notification to Affiliate of any change in commission percentage will be given by v at the email address provided by the Affiliate.
2. Snatched shall keep accurate and up-to-date records of the data used to determine the total amount of Commissions owed to you. You shall be given reasonable access to these records upon request,and is available through the affiliate login at www.refersion.com. Any discrepancy between the amount of Commissions owed according to these records, and the actual amount of Commissions paid to you in any period or periods shall be rectified by Snatched within 14 days of discovering such discrepancy.
3. Commissions are held for a period of 2 months from any purchase to protect Snatched in the event of any charge-back that may occur. Snatched shall pay all Commissions accrued and payable to you on the 15th day of each month (the "Commission Payment Date"). If on any Commission Payment Date, the amount of total Commissions accrued and payable to you is less than $10.00 USD, then such accrued and payable balance shall be held over to the following month, and paid together with the Commissions due that month. If at any time, the balance of accrued and payable Commission is held over for 2
consecutive months, then Snatched shall pay all accrued and payable
Commissions to you in the third month, regardless of the total amount owed. Payment is made via your Paypal account.
4. In the event that you intentionally breach this Agreement and Snatched terminates thisAgreement within 30 days of such breach, then any accrued and payable Commissions owing to you shall be forfeited, and Snatched shall not be obligated to pay such Commissions to you.
Affiliates receive 20% off of their personal purchases made online, excluding jewelry, handbags, sale items, and bath & body products. Affiliates will be allowed to apply their personal discount no more than twice in any 30 day period. Affiliates are not allowed to apply their discount towards purchases made on behalf of others. Personal discount codes are to be kept private and not given to anyone. All discounted items are to be used for promotional use and are you be promoted on affiliates website/blog or social media pages within 30 days from the date of receipt.
If we ask you for clarification or more information on any orders or clicks that we suspect may be in violation of our terms and conditions, we expect that you will respond in a timely and honest manner. Below are violations of our communications policy:
- You are not forthcoming, intentionally vague or are found to be lying.
-You are not responsive within a reasonable time period and after
multiple attempts to contact with information listed in your network profile.
- You cannot substantiate or validate the source of your traffic to our program with clear and demonstrable proof. If any of the above apply, then we reserve the absolute right to reverse orders, set your commission to 0% or suspend you from the program for the period or orders in question. We know that many
violations are a result of automated processes; however it is incumbent
upon each affiliate to ensure that it has the appropriate checks and
balances in place to pro-actively address these issues and adhere to our
You shall indemnify Snatched Fashion Truck And RosalRoy, LLC and hold harmless said busineses from any claim, damage, lawsuit, action, complaint, or other costs arising out of any breach of your warranties set forth in Section 7 above. You shall also indemnify and hold harmless Snatched Fashion Truck And RosalRoy, LLC for any damage, loss or other cost arising out of the use or misuse by you of the Promotional Materials.
Any information that you are exposed to by virtue of its relationship with
Snatched under this agreement, which information is not available to the
general public, shall be considered to be "Confidential Company Information". You may not disclose any Confidential Company Information to any person or entity, except where compelled by law, unless you obtain prior written consent for such disclosure from Snatched.
Either party shall have the right to terminate this Agreement at any time,
with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice. Written
notice can be in the form of mail, email or fax. In addition, this Agreement will terminate immediately upon any breach of this Agreement by you.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions in this Agreement at any time at our sole discretion. In such event, youwill be notified by email. Modifications may include, but are not limited to, changes in the payment procedures and Affiliate Program rules. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only option is to end this Agreement. Your continued participation in the Affiliate
Program following the posting of the change notice or new Agreement on
our site will indicate your agreement to the changes.
Snatched shall not be responsible for any taxes owed by you arising out of your relationship with Snatched as set forth in this Agreement. Snatched shall not withhold any taxes form the Commissions paid to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Snatched shall not be liable for any loss of profit or costs, or for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including costs associated with the procurement of substitute goods or services (whether Snatched was or should have been aware or advised of the possibility of such damage), arising out of or associated with any loss, suspension or interruption of services, termination of this Agreement, use or misuse of the Promotional
Materials, or other performance of services under this Agreement.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Snatched and you, and supersedes any prior understanding or representation of any kind preceding the date of this Agreement. There are no other promises, conditions, understandings or other agreements, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.